Monday, October 12, 2009

My brother moves in.

My big brother has moved into my room with me, we now share the bedroom together. We have turned it into a 'boys' room! Daddy put in a new bookself. Morri & I love cars so we have lots of pictures and posters of cars and car toys in our room. Morri's old room is now the new baby's room.


Here we are playing with our wooden multi car park that my Daddy found in someone's hardrubbish collection outside their house! (Our neighbourhood just recently had a hard rubbish collection where people through out all their unwanted stuff! My Daddy likes to take a drive around the neighbourhood in search for 'things' - someone's trash is our treasure! Daddy even found us a kid's slide for us to play in the backyard!)
Our multi-level car park has a car wash and a petrol station too!




Sometimes it takes us both a while to get to sleep as we like to chat and giggle when Mummy & Daddy say goodnight! Sometimes I like to keep Morri up by shouting at him, and other times Morri likes to keep me up by turning on our wall light and climbing out of his bed and giving me toys to play with in my cot! We love each other's company and we love our new room! It's so cool!

No comments: