Sunday, October 18, 2009

My 1st birthday.

I had my birthday party on Saturday, finally!!! Last week was my birthday, but my brother, Daddy & Mummy were really sick (gastro) on my birthday and I had to spend the weekend with my Por Por & Goong Goong so that I woundn't catch what they had!
I had a great day! I was very happy and I loved my cake! I kept saying 'Mine'! And it was mine!!! I had to make it understood to my big brother - he likes to say everything is his all the time!




Morri helped me blow out my candle - I've never blown out a candle before!

I got a trike from Grandad & Granny - my big brother is really good at riding it - I still have some practising to do before I can ride it well.





I got a crocodile that laughs and rolls around on the ground from Great Grandad - it makes me laugh too!
I got lots of books, cars, and other cool toys from my family!
It's nice to be centre of attention for a change!...
Thank you to all my family for making my birthday very special!

No comments: