Saturday, December 12, 2009

14 months old.

I love playing at playgrounds.
This picture is of me on the see-saw at Westerfolds Park. My Mummy, Daddy, Morri, Isobel and I all go for a nice long, fast walk and sometimes a run around Westerfolds Park on Saturday mornings. Daddy pushes Morri and I in the double jogger pram and Mummy pushes Isobel in the other jogger pram. At the end of our walk Morri & I have some time to play at the playground.



This is me on another Saturday at the playground at the Eltham Miniature Railway. I love to climb! I am a very good climber too! I can use toys and chairs at home to climb up on top of things! The other day I used our little chair in our room to climb up onto my big brother's bed. Mummy caught me jumping up and down with Morri on his bed one day! I thought it was so much fun! But Mummy had an very angry look on her face when she caught us!


I am a very good walker too, I have been practicing my running lately too! I like to run around the house with Morri - we like to chase each other! Mummy keeps telling us off for making so much noise! - She tells us off alot lately! She says we will wake Isobel up!

No comments: