Thursday, May 28, 2009

My first swim in the pool.

A couple of weekends ago, Mummy, Daddy, and Morri went to the Eltham Leisure centre for a swim. Unfortunately there are no photos of me in action as there was no one to take the photos for me. Mummy had to take me in the pool and Daddy had Morri to take care of. So this is me in the family change room getting ready.
Like my brother, I love the water, but I was a little unsure of my new surroundings when Mummy took me the pool. I thought this was a massive bath with lots of other people in it! I just kept watching all the other people swimming. I did enjoy the experience - I was so fascinated with Morri swimming and splashing all over the place. I enjoyed the spa bath - so does Morri - its so nice and warm and the bubbles are just funny!

No comments: